Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 23rd, 2011

May 23rd

Family of mine!!!

Last week was pretty good, mainly because I got my sweet PACKAGE on Thursday. that thing made my whole day, I don’t think there was a boy happier here in Guatemala. Thank you so much for the books and all the good candy, guats here love the jelly bellys :)

ok well this week wasn’t the best only because I was sick for like 4 days. it all started Monday and my stomach would hurt every time I ate then I would “lose” it all 2 hours later, then on Wednesday and Thursday it got so bad I couldn’t even leave the house. I would go to the bathroom like every 30 min, so for 2 days i didn’t eat anything because then I wouldn’t go to the bathroom. so I finally called the doctor and she told me I had to take the "bomb" which is the famous pill that just kills everything and anything you have in your stomach, and what do you know, it worked :) she said it would make me feel more sick and maybe throw up or something but I had no side affects at all. the day I took the first pill I started feeling a little better then the second day by the night time I was feeling all better. and now I am fine so don’t worry! but it was pretty boring being in the house all day for two days straight. good thing I got the package because I got the book and read like 200 pages in one day. that thing has so much info it blows the mind. well on Sunday the bishop told us we had talks as he was walking up to the podium to start church, every new area I always think they will not do that but it happens every time. luckily for me I have like 10 talks already prepared so I spoke about how every member is a missionary, it was about 20 min and I think it went pretty well, a lot of people complemented me. haha but when my comp spoke he jusy gave it to them, he straight told them that the ward had too many problems and the members don’t do anything and how they need to step it up and told them that they have ruined investigators that have come...haha it was pretty bad, but amazingly a lot of people came and told us that is true and how they are willing to come and work with us every week. we even had members visit a family we are teaching on there own free will and we got like 10 young men and women to go to the rest of our investigators. so it actually worked out well, we had a couple people call us saying sorry if they ever offended us, so hopefully they get the point and really come out and help us. ok well the week hasn’t been that exciting so I don’t have too much. but i love you mom and dad and thanks so much again for the package. I hope you had fun traveling the world and I wouldn’t mind if you sent me some stuff you learned about Jerusalem, that stuff interests me. well love you all and hope all is good!!

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment