Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 30th

May 30th

family!


So last week was pretty cool, but my comp was really really baggy! I

sure hope I’m not that bad when I get to be that close to home. All he

does is talk about how this and that are going to be his last times

doing this or that in Guatemala. I mean I wouldn’t really care if he worked

hard...but he doesn’t do that either, I thought being zl that I would not have

problems like that but I guess not, I have to push this guy every

where, all he wants to do is go back to the house and talk about home.

but the worst part is that he hates Guatemalans, he might be the most

negative person I’ve ever seen!

but any ways, enough complaining about him. Geesh, he’s rubbing off on me! Haha

The week was pretty good .we had some really good lessons and we have secure baptism on Saurday so I am really stoke for that!

me and elder Youngberg went to the doctors and got our warts burnt off. yeah mom I followed your advice

about just letting the wart on my knee go so “ maybe it`ll go away” ...nope didn’t

work! it actually spread like 5 times the size, which if you remember was like the size of a bottle cap, It got so bad that he couldn’t

even burn them all because he said it would cause more problems Like I wouldn’t be able to bend ;my knees and you know I need to pray . but it was fun because

my comp almost passed out when he saw it! , haha I have no

clue why but he threw up and had to lay on the floor for like

30 min. Then on the way home we walked passed this tie store and

it was amazing! I got 12 legit ties for only 55 quetz, that is like 8

dollars. so that made me happy for the rest of the week.

oh and I got a new suit :) it might be the sexiest thing I’ve ever

seen, I’ll send my pics next week !

ok well last week was kinda boring, but this week should be a lot

better, its the last week, and we have a lot of stuff to do!. love you all

and hope all are healthy!

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment