Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, June 6, 2011

Zion Pics

Is it just me or is he SKINNY!



June 6th, 2011
Family

Ok ,so last week went really well! kinda busy because we had concilio
with president and then my comp had his last interview with President
Torres. We worked actually really hard this past week and found some
good new investigators and got some great references from the members.
We had a lady come to church without us even talking to her and she
told us to come over after church and teach her..so we did and when we
went there this lady was completely prepared for the gospel,
a little crazy maybe but she loves what we have to offer. So we put a baptism
date for next month. The only problem of course is she is not
married...yeah I dont think any one in Guate is married. Luckily we
have a member in the ward that works at the place so she can get papers
really fast for us. so hopefully everything goes to plan and she will
be a good person in the church.
This Saturday we had a baptism!!! It was amazing, this girl is
going to be the best memeber in the whole ward. Like I told you
already she read the whole book of moromon in 3 days! at her
baptism she started to cry cause she was so happy! her whole family
showed up and all went well.
We just got our changes, and yep my comp is going home and I am staying.
but hey Elder Fast got a change to the cap, so me and him are praying
that we can become comps, how amazing would that be!? but this
wednesday we will find out what is going on so I will let you know next
monday. we are going to have a weird zone next chage becasue like 3
areas got white washed, which means both missionarys got taken out. so
I am actually getting excited because the zone was going down hill cause
we have a bunch of chambones here!
ok well I love this area Zion that I am in, and I am guesing that I`ll
stay here for two more changes, so I hope I get a cool caompanion
(cross my fingers for Elder Fast) and we can just tear this place apart. We have a baptism
for next week as well so hopefully it goes through. It is the sister of
the girl who just got baptized, yeah they didnt get baptized together
because the younger one couldnt get interviews until this Tuesday but
my comp wanted a baptism his last week so she just did it one week
earlier then her sister...yeah I think that was kinda selfish but what
ever.

keep me updated on the mavs baby! yeah!!! dirk is the man.
Love Always
Elder toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment