Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011

Why am I writing on Tuesday and not on Monday? Well, it’s because we went to the temple today and on Mondays it is closed.

Last Tuesday we went to concilio with president and it was super powerful. haha I don’t know why but I love when people just give it to you! OK maybe not when its directed personally at me :) but this last concilio presidente talked the majority of the time and just reamed us on how the mission is failing and how God is not pleased with our work. The guy is the most spiritual guy ever. he cried like 3 times and I almost did once. it was an amazing experience. So my comp and I talked to our zone and told them we need to step the game up from now on. What do you know. we actually did super good this week and presidente congratulated us!

An up date on my back. yeah as of right now it feels normal. I can play sports with out pain. I can do sit ups too, I am just scared to do push ups because that’s what hurt me so I `ll wait a little longer.

Hah well we FINALY FOUND THE APARTMENT! haha the ap`s got mad at us for not finding one so they put the other elders with us and the next day we found a house. it just so happened the apartment right next to us just bacame vacant. so when I called up the ap`s and told them the good news about the apartment like how the new one is bigger than the house we had and super nice and super close, EW says "well why don’t you guys move

into that apartment then since its bigger, and you are the zl`s" haha so it turned into us changing the house. yeah the house is way big and cool...but I like the other house better. It was perfect for missionaries and way up high so we could look at our whole area, but now we are down below and its boring. but the new elders are super cool, EJ and ES. both like basketball and EJ is in my group when we leave so we get along just fine :)

On Saturday we had a baptism!! it was amazing! . This kid is super cool and loves the church, and told us after his baptism that he wanted to become a missionary so he could tell people about his conversion and so they could feel what he felt on his baptism. It made me almost cry!

As for P-Day, we went to the temple, yep last time in my mission! It was a great experience. Afterwards we went to an import store where they sell American stuff and I bought Nutella, a 24 pack of root beer, peanut butter, and some Pace Picante salsa! (yes dad your favorite) then we went to Wendy`s and enjoyed an amazing hamburger and a potato with chili and a frosty :)

I love you guys and I know this church is true I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t :)

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment