Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, November 1, 2010

Coolest thing I have ever seen!

Buenas!

This week went pretty well, my companion was sick one day so I had to sit around all day which stinks, but I got a lot of studying done so that was good. Remember that monkey I was telling you about? I don’t know if I told you this, but we went and contacted the house finally and we taught them the first discussion...and they were totally gay :) haha I was hoping they would be as sweet as their monkey but I guess not hahaha ! my comp. and I worked really hard and met all our goals, he’s starting to get a little baggy because he’s been in this area for 6 months and only has like a month till he goes home. Don’t worry I make sure he doesn’t get too lazy.

It continues to be cloudy and rainy for the part of every day but the sun finally comes out and kills us by 3:00. The nights here are amazing! The clouds come back and its always breezy. The other night we were walking out in kek´che land where there are no lights at all and we couldn’t really see anything, and we were wondering how we were going to find our way home because there are no street lights, and we just wander around in the jungle looking for our little signs to the next house, but it was too dark. Then, out of no where, no lie, thousands of lighting bugs just started doing there thing and lit the path for us. Really! they would only go over the grass so it literally was a path that led us straight to the main road. It was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen!

Yes I got my package finally! man did that make my day! I am about to go chow all the candy! I haven’t had any in a while. Thanks for that,

Fam, I am so sorry to hear that Grandpa B is doing so poorly, and that his life will soon come to an end. I know he has been struggling the past couple of years so where he is going will be a nice break. Especially since we all know that he has worked his hardest in every aspect of his life. Just tell Grandpa that I love him, and to send me some blessing from heaven :) I’m pretty bummed I won’t get to be there to say good bye to him personally, Mom, please give Grandpa a huge bear hug from me and tell him I will work extra hard on my mission just for him! Wow, I’m getting all emotional just writing this so I’m going to have to go. Just know that I love you all so much and pray for you every day.

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment