Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

He Will Appreciate These Pictures When He's 50



Elder Fast had an inside connection (relative) who worked in the MTC. This was their treat before they left for Guatemala. "..once again proving it's not what you know, but who you know and are related to!"

He’s a Foody,

K.C. will probably be really upset, but I am his mother, and I figure that if he didn’t believe me when I said he should pay attention in seminary, and during song practice in Sacrament and Priamary, and that he would want and need his seminary scriptures (and I was SOOOO right on all of the above.) I am right on this also!…he might just need to be fat and old to appreciate it J hahaha p.s. I never promised, he just assumed way to much!

“We eat breakfast..than sit…then eat…then sit… then eat… then sit some more…”

“I don’t know what it is, but I eat so much food. It’s like eating triples all day”..

“Thank you Jess so much for the package of cookies, I’m not gonna lie, when I first looked at those cookies, they looked kinda nasty but when I bit into them it was like eternal salvation in my mouth :) I ate all of them in less than two days they were so good,”

“Me and the guys have contests to see who can eat the most cereal..”

“Please send me some Kettle corn, it sounds so good right now!”

“please send anything sour, we can get a lot of stuff here but no good sour stuff.”

“Thank you mom for the package, so many goodies in there! All the kids are trying to steal them but I can usually catch them..I think!

“Mckell Allen!!!!! those cinnamon rolls were amazing, you have no idea! I’m usually not a cinny kinda guy but when I microwave those bad boys they’re like heaven in my mouth… lucky for me they have milk in the vending machines so it makes it just that much better! . you are the best sister EVER! Elder Fast and I have one before we go to bed every night...its part of our "fat piece of crap" diet :) I love you so much

OK, so there is a story behind these pictures.
Kurtis Chase is usually an extremely disciplined eater and workout junky. However, trying to get him to take his shirt off and show off his hard work is next to impossible. One day his brother Ryan called from college and we were all bragging about how amazing K.C. looked and how huge he was so Ryan says "I don't believe you, take a picture and send it to me". K.C. did so under duress (the kind only big brothers can dish). Of course I was sworn to delete said photos from computer (which I did). What I didn't do (inadvertently) is remove them from the camera chip, which got down loaded onto his sister McKell's computer while I was visiting there, so I promptly stole them back :), knowing full well, that he would want them when he was 50!
K.C. asks me to send him one to prove to Elder Fast that he used to have a six pack... SOOOOO I made twelve 4x6''s and some 5x7''s and an 8x10''. I taped Valentine cards with the Jonas Brothers on them with hot pink stickers with a note telling K.C. that he could hand them out for Valentines day cards to his whole zone! This is his reply:

MOM you think you are so funny but let me tell you something...you are not! :) haha I wanted A picture, not 20. I look like a total tool in those!,( I did like the Jonas brothers tho! haha ) I only showed Fast and Sua Filo, I’m too embarrassed to show any one else, haha the first thing Fast said when he saw it was..."wow, what the heck happened to you fatty??!" haha yeah I knew asking for those pictures would have no good come from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment