Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MTC January 7th, 2010


January 7, 2010

Hey family! I just found out that I get to write two days a week because we have to do service every day which takes away some of our personal time so they make up for it by letting us write today as well :)

Well to answer some of your questions:

-My companions are Elder Fast who is from Las Vegas, and Elder Bredlinger, who is from Oregon

-It’s still going way cool in the MTC, in fact it gets better and better. -Yes, I see Josh like once a day usually but we're always in a hurry so we just give hugs and say hi and bye.

-oh and in my package I also want some kettle corn :) it sounds really good for some reason.

- About my district, they ate really cool, but I’m not going to lie, we are all kinds of weird! Haha

-oh and about my district, it’s pretty cool but there is all kinds of...weird, hahaha . But I like them all.

-I only have a hard time when you get a self-righteous person who is really hypocritical. When I am around a person like that I try to be nice and not have bad feelings, but some times they just get in your face and it brings out the worst in me

I finally got to see Ryan yesterday which was sweeet! We talked about basketball and stuff about Guatemala and the package he’s going to send me. We only had 25 minutes so that stunk, So I really enjoyed every minute of it!

It’s weird, I feel like I learned so much spanish right in the beginning, and now I am like at a stand still, and feel retarded. I cant really say anything...but then again neither can like half my district so I guess I don’t feel too dumb.

I kind of have a small district, there are only 7 people in it, so it makes it a lot better when we have a teacher. Every one I talk to says not to worry about the language here because you will get it eventually so that makes me feel so much better.

yep its a fact, I definitely gained 6 pounds already and have no six pack.

Mom, please forward Josh and Chads letters home to me through ' dear elder' cause i don’t really get to talk to them much and I want to hear about their cool experiences. Oh and I don’t know if I told you this but I saw Josh at the temple on Sunday and we talked for a goood 30 minutes. He has a cool companion and he freaking became district leader! I am so impressed with him!!

Love you so much!

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment