Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, October 25, 2010

May 17, 2010

Can't touch that!

What’s up Family and Friends!!

This week went really good actually, I sat my comp down and told him straight up that he can’t take naps any more and we have to leave on time and we are going to work our butts off this week. and he said ok...he seemed a little annoyed because I said it but I don’t care at this point. But hey, what do you know? we totally set two people with fetchas and got like 105 percent of our goals!

This week is the last week on my second change, and for you people that don’t know this, next change will mark my 6 month mark which means that I will have officially finished one fourth of my whole mission! haha Which is really weird and cool, the only bad part that I can think of is that my spanish still sucks, so that is a huge disappointment. It is coming along and I just keep telling myself that every one goes through it which means I have to go through as well. I am talking better and more in flow but I still have a so much spanish to learn.

We should get the call this Saturday whether we get a change or not, and I sure hope that my companion doesn’t get changed because I do not know the members very well or my area very well which is not good at all if I have to be in charge. I finally figured out why I don’t know my area as much as I knew my other one, it;s because I had elder Letner telling me in English about all the members and so I knew all about them, and where they lived and stuff, but now I cant really talk to my companion very well so I don’t know anything about the members. I just hope that either we both stay or I get a change because if he gets a change its gonna be a rough third change for me!

All is well, the Lord will provide and I know he will help me out with my area. Nothing has really happened this week thats story worthy, but we did have a cookie/ movie morning today! My district leader calls me up and says at 10:00 that we are going to the church to watch the life of Gordan B. Hinckly and the Testaments and I have to bring my cookie mixes that you sent haha so that was amazing because I haven't had a real good cookie in a while, and they all loved it and say to tell you thanks mother. So thanks for those mom!

oh and I want to give a shout out to mis amigos and I want to tell them how much I love them, and tell Chad and Dylan to write me because I want to hear about there lives! And tell them I love them more then a fat kid loves cake! And they better be doing what ever it takes to get their butts on a mission because I will have to lay a serious smack down on them if they are slackin!

I love you and hope every one is doing really well, the Church is true!

Love, Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment