Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, January 17, 2011

Feb. 27th 2010



This week went pretty slow it was the last week before changes it always seems to go slower then the rest! which is weird because I don’t even want a change but I get excited to hear every one else’s, I’m nosy ok!

On Saturday they said a hurricane was coming so we didn’t work and it poured really hard all day long. It was so cool, it was the first time that I felt cold in Peten!

They told us that church was canceled the next day for safety issues because of the hurricane. It was supposed to hit us at about 9:00 at night onSaturday. The funny thing was that it poured like crazy all day until 9:00 then it just stopped. On Sunday when church was Canceled, yeah you guessed it, it was sunny as can be, barely a cloud to be seen. Which was good because if I had to be cooked up in the house anotherday I would have gone crazy! And we have lamina roofs so it was so loudall day in house. I do kind of like when it storms really hard here, Probably because its so dang hot here and its a bog relief.

I´ll inform you of changes next week. Oh hey I did run into some lady’s roof and split the top of my head open :) haha I am not used to the 6 foot tall houses here. but no worries its just a little one not too bad. Just hope it doesn’t get infected.

I love you guys and hope all goes well!

love elder toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment