Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, January 17, 2011

October 11th , 2010 Bump in the road

Typical Guatemalan dog. I would feel sorry for them if they weren't' so mean..I guess if I was that ugly I would be mean too!


Hola familia!

Last week went pretty dang well! Elder Smith and I worked really hard and got a lot of stuff done. We found two really cool families this week, they really liked our message, they have some doubts and stuff but me and Smith will take care of those.

For district meeting we went to SanBenito which is like 2 hours away. We get all the districts together and the zl´s talk to us about all things they learned from there meeting with president. then we split off and do our own district meetings, it went well we talked again about how we need to ask good questions to our investigators and be friends with them. I made it so every one would participate and we teach each other, because I always hated when we just sat up there and read from preach my gospel for 30 min. but i learned a lot from that, haha i just hope every one else did :)

oh and I totally got the PACKAGE! haha but I’m weird and I like to be surprised so I’m not going to open until my actual birthday. Yep. so its just sitting right next to my bed, I am really excited to open it! thank you so much it made my whole month! I don’t even care if its just filled with news paper I’ll still love it!

Got a cool story! so when we were driving back from San Benito, we get to hitch hike in a really nice truck and we sat in the bed, and we we are all flying around these corners having a good old time, then all of a sudden he slams on his breaks and BAM! thump, thump...we all look back to see what we hit and we completely annihilated a dog! haha it was one of the cooler things I’ve seen in my mission. We all cheered for him because we all hate guat dogs :) (this coming from KC who is an animal lover made me realize how bad the dogs must really be!)

this p day we didn’t really do anything, just cleaned the whole house spotless and ate lunch out at this taco place with my whole district.

Well family I love you all and thanks for all your letter and your prayers for me!

love elder toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment