Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, January 31, 2011

Trebal 2!

Just poking a little fun at the locals.. aren't these the hats from Jamaica?


January 30th, 2011

Hey family!

This week was so busy! Our goal this month as a zone is to baptize 25 people. So me and my comp were working really hard on our familes because one of them was supposed to be baptized on the 29th, but then a problem came up...his old girl friend came back and wanted to live with him. You know the rules, now they have to get married. It kind of made me sad because this family is super cool but now we just have to wait to see if they are still ready. The rest of my district did really well, we had 6 baptisms! my district had the most baptism dates in the mission, we had 36!

Well we got our changes on Sunday. it turns out that I got a CHANGE! But it’s because I am opening Trebol 2, We are splitting my old area in two and I am going to the other one. I don’t know my comp yet, I will find out Wednesday. Now we have to search all day tomorrow to find another house! I am not looking forward to that. I am kinda sad because two of the families that are going to be baptized are in Trebol 1. Oh well, at least I’ll be able to be there for the actual baptism.

Last change was the fastest change so far, I know I say that every time, but it seems the more time I have the faster it goes! For p-day today we went to "Rio Dulce" as a zone for getting our goal. It was really cool. There was this huge castle in the middle of an island that had all these artifacts and stuff. I got some really cool pics!! Rio Dulce is not in our mission, its actually in Ryan’s old mission :) is was so cool because you could see where the lake connected with the sea, haha That made me totally baggy tho because it reminded me of Cali.

Well I hope all is good . It sounds like every one is doing amazing. I love my mission more then anything. I am so glad for this opportunity to share this amazing message! love you guys!

Love Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment