Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, January 17, 2011

November 15, 2010 No Change

Guat Bugs are HUGE!

Elder Jennings, Elder Toolson, Elder Fast

November 15, 2010 No Change

Hola familia!

I will start off with what happened with all the changes.

haha I didnt get a change, yeah so this change I will be completing 6 months in one area! That’s a quarter of my whole mission crazy!

It turns out that I am TRAINING! ha didn’t think that was ever going to happen! but I am training a kid from Honduras. His name is Elder Alvarado and he’s actually really sweet! He knows ingles pretty much perfect, he went to a school where they did every thing in ingles, he understands everything I say so that helps, and he’s really smart He is planning on being a doctor when he goes back. I thought that because I was training I would have to do everything when we taught discussions but not with him, we split the time well

I had to go all the way down to the capital to pick him up, we left Tuesday night at about 9:00 and arrived about 5 in the morning, yeah so I only got like 3 hours of sleep, then I had an interview with president for my training, then I sat there in change conference with elder Fast and Elder Jennings, that was a sweet reunion. I also had to get an ingrown toenail cut out, so I went to the mission doctor, he needle hurt like crazy but after that it was fine. We went to the office elders house and ate pizza then went back to the bus station at about 9 pm on Wednesday and traveled all night to Peten again, haha so I was soooo tired when I got home at 6:00 in the morning. but the worst part is that since I got the toenail removed I couldn’t work until Saturday, the Dr. said to take it easy. I felt bad for my new comp cause its his first few days in the field and he couldn’t work. Ouch, but the one day we did work he got some of the biggest blisters I have ever seen. L Literally his entire heal. so now I feel even worse because he is going to have to walk a lot every day with those things. He’s a trooper and wants to work hard so I’m very grateful for that.

Now wein the house with an eEder Thacker and Elder Matus, they are cool, me and elder Thacker are like best buddies already because he was in an area called Las Cruses, which is in my district, but president Torres closed it and moved him to Sayaxche with us. its always good to have another gringo in the house.

love you all !

Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment