Guatemala City North Mission

Guatemala City North Mission

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24th, 2011



January 24th, 2011

Family!!!

Hey, this week was really good. Me and my comp are working so hard in this area. This past week we have been focusing on the families we have found and they are really progressing. We have 4 families right now that are super sweet and they are coming to church and everything. We put baptismal dates with all of them, but we will have to wait and see if they are willing to progress to the date we put them with. This is the last week of the change. This change is by far the fastest change of my whole mission, which kinda of scares me because I don't know the area too well and the chances are my companion will have a change.
I had divisions with one of my people in the district named elder Orosco, he's 26 and from Costa Rica, and lets just say he's one of those missionarys that doesn't really want to be there. We had a good day and we taught this really cool family and we totally put a date with all of them to be baptized in February.
For p-day today we played "uno" as a district and the ZL`s. As we played I threw in some peanut butter cookies :) haha it started off really good and I was winning every game and eatin some cookied dough waiting for the other cookies to bake, then the 3rd game got really intense and I almost lost (we play that you get slapped on the hand by every one if you lose) then I get up and check the cookies....yep burnt!!!!!!!!!!! that sucked, so I sit back down to play the last game of uno and LOSE!!!!!! which means by now every one gets to hit me 4 times. haha and yes I literally have a huge bruise on my wrist where they slapped me. Then we all went to Burger King and that made it all better :)
well the change has gone by so fast but its been really fun. Maybe my favorite change yet.
This gospel is amazing and I love finding and teaching people the trueness that we have. Here in Guatemala I have realized that alot of people are so lost in the things of the Lord and what actually is His real church. Actually, when I find some one to teach it makes it that much better.
Well love you guys. hopefully every one is doing good and I miss you!!!!!

Love Elder Toolson

No comments:

Post a Comment